Wednesday, August 5, 2015

SKETCH+ 2015 FINALLY...

WOW! It certainly has be a WHILE- Over a year in fact! Not even sure if blogging is a thing that people do any more? Regardless, here's a batch of WorkInProgress 'SKETCH+' that I've whittled a bit on. SUPREMELY rough [especially compared to so many of my talented concept artist friends out there], but that's kinda the point- Very much a break from what I do @ the dayJob + experimenting with various process techniques in the process:)
Note: Because there are at least 100 more of these sitting in my sketch pads just waiting for color though, I'm not sure how much more iteration I'll throw on these so figured I'd post them before they slip away into the void.
REALLY going to try to start making more of a habit of updating this with new art... assuming that's something that people still do.






Enjoy,
PATENAUDE

1 comment:

Junkyard Sam said...

These are glorious! I'm sharing them elsewhere.