Saturday, October 8, 2016

critterCountry IX: 'birdishes'...

These buddies are from a while back, but just got around to cleaning them up a bit- Could definitely see these working out as fodder creatures in a game- Would def. be a lotta fun to blast away at:)...


Next up, I think I'm going to FINALLY start posting some of the COWPOKE COLLECTION! Really excited about these, as I'm finally going to attempt to work the characters together with a little story:) ~35 pieces on deck so far, just waiting for a little spit-shine polish!

enjoy!,
PATENAUDE

1 comment:

Zaki Saanvi said...

It’s the perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to
be happy. I have read this publish and if I may I wish to counsel you on some interesting issues or tips.
Maybe you could write the next articles relating to this article.
I wish to read even more issues approximately it!
mount and blade warband serial key
ammyy admin crack
wondershare fotophire registration code
plagiarism checker x torrent
recover my files license key
Crack Like