Wednesday, October 12, 2016

INTRODUCING the COWPOKE(monsterpoke) COLLECTION (session_01)!

After tinkering on TONS of initial analog drawings for the past few months (& becoming QUITE obsessed with them in the process), I’m excited to finally introduce the COWPOKE COLLECTION! A series of rodeo stars (including honest-to-goodness outlaws, deputies, and even a few sheriffs!) along the BEASTS they ride! I’m working up a bit of narrative to go along with the series (+ have a game idea brewing for them as well of course:)), although it’s not quite ready yet- Please STAY TUNED for that!

I’m planning on staying a little loose/ inconsistent with the level of finish on these images as they come online-- as there is QUITE a backlog that I'd like to post-- then pushing various pieces a little further than the initial ‘launch’ at my whim (or based on feedback:)), including MOUNTY versions of select characters!

Without further ado, here are the first five in the series- If you enjoy them even half as much as I did creating them, I’ll consider that a victory:)

cowPoke_16
cowPoke_26

cowPoke_07


enjoy!,
PATENAUDE

No comments: